Friday, January 22, 2010

Uh oh, I'm in trouble now....

My how the time has flown!!! In my defense, I tried to blog one day, and this crazy laptop cursor jumps all around while I type. I had a ton of stuff written and ba-ling, I hit a key and it ALL erased! I'll tell you the truth, I said some "wirty dords"! Uh huh, I sure did! ooooh I had all these thoughts down and was just a perkin' and shazaaammmmm, they wuz gone!

Let's see, a thought for today, nothing is as good OR bad as it seems beforehand. I'll let you ponder that for a while.
The Paintin Sisters are cranking up art party classes at my grandmother's house. We're calling them parties, because there is some instruction, but mostly we're going to have fun. Jennifer and I went to Easely Amused in Jackson for one of their soirees, but found that they go really really fast and there were 48 in our class! Our classes will be around 10-12 and we'll be embellishing our canvases and you'll actually learn some stuff so you can do it at home. We'll have a few supplies and some finished products if you're interested. Sign up so you can be a Paintin Sister Too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment