Saturday, January 2, 2010

Da Second of January

As I thought over my day and my new blog, I remembered that I had forgotten (I' m not sure that's grammatically correct, or even readable) to include my fantastic daughter-in-law and son-in-law. Parents of younger children, go ahead and ask God for good mates for your children, and don't forget to pray about the parents of these mates. We have THE best in laws for our children!!!! That means so much. We are not only in laws, we are all good FRIENDS! I like to think that we've been good in laws to our children's spouses. So thank you, Kelly and Mike for loving Tate and Mikki ! We love y'all!
I woke up this morning thinking about turning over a BUNCH of new leaves. Let's just say there are lots of things to work on. NOT resolutions, mind you, Lord knows I can't keep those. No, little things that need tweaking, but when you add them all up, it's pretty big. The honey bun and I have been eating like hostages who just got released, GERD and I are getting to be too good of friends, and I've relaxed from the painting hurricane that took over the house for about 3 months, so there's no excuse for letting the mess stay. How can two adults create garbage that a family of ten couldn't produce? We fill up a huge garbage can EVERY DAY! (we may be getting back to that hostage thing again) I've got this great recumbent bike that I really, really do like to get on, but it's been idle too. I promise when I walk by, I hear it whimper.
So did I just say in all those words that we're gonna eat less, move more and clean up? Sounds like resolutions when you say it like that

1 comment: