Sunday, January 10, 2010

And at midnight, her coach turned into a pumpkin....

I almost let Sunday get by without a post. Not the end of the world, but I MUST listen to the voices in my head and let them out.....
What a great Sunday it was. Brother Rich compared sin to a parasite, which needs a host to thrive. My, what a good host I've been in my lifetime! See without a host, the parasite dies. It needs the host to even exist......I'm going to try to be a less cordial host, see if those sin parasites will start dropping off. Of course, the "debil" will put somebody or something in my path, craft dude that he is. But I will look at it in a different way now.
Things are slow in the arts and crafts world right now, but I sure needed to back up, rest, and punt. I have many ideas brewing, so I'll be busy again soon.
I appreciate all the things you guys are saying about the blog. I love me some writing. Martin asked me the other night when he read it, "Where does all that come from?" I just sit down and start writing. Don't ask me to duplicate it, can't do that. It's a one shot deal. I know this because when I write my column and hit the wrong key and lose it, I CANNOT remember everything I wrote. That's why I love the blog, I can look back, and I can share it with YOU! Paige Johnson Smith, one of my pseudo daughters, has joined us, everybody tell Paige, "HI!"
Lisa Pounds Breazeale was encouraged by the blog about losing weight, so see, Diane, alot of people are depending on us!!!
Whatever you're working on for the new year, best of luck. If you get discouraged, turn on that favorite song that makes you happy, put it on fool blast and scream at the top of your lungs!!!! I'll be praying for you, even if I don't know who you are, God does! 2010 is the time, we're all gonna DO it, I just feel it. Have a good week! See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment