Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hello, I'm Debbie and I'm Addicted to Blogs



Yes, I'm admitting it. I haven't been on MY blog because I can't quit perusing the OTHER blogs! OMG!!! It's like having one big decor magazine at your fingertips. I picked up a mag , at Wal Mart the other day, checked the price, $9.99!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think so, scooter. And I loved the magazine, it had lots of goodies, but magazines wind up being given away or thrown away. My blog favorites, they're there forever and take up NO space. Watch it magazines, there is a "tipping" point for price. That's a buzz word used to describe where we will decide to not buy gas or change our habits, where it disturbs our life. $10.00 for a magazine, WAAAAYYY over the tipping point. Anyway, remember the magnetic board I made out of the Repeat Street cabinet door? I made one for my daughter in law. I included the ever popular before pic. EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment