Thursday, February 17, 2011

Maybe Just a Blogette Would Work


Yep, maybe I just do blogettes, that's my new word. Last blog was last July, that should tell you I'm not a daily blogger. I WANT to be, I NEED to be, but life gets in the way. I've also been under a computer curse. My awesome laptop that my son in law gave me crashed. I was just sick. I've used it for about 2 years and I love it. My smart techno savy son, Tate has me going again. Tate would be the father to Who Dat. Well, we know now that Who Dat was a GIRL!!!! Radley Ruth Nations, born on August 5! First girl in 40 years on our side of the family! I'll post the video of the family finding out she was a girl. Even if you don't know us, you'll laugh, cry, wet yourself, you get it.
Mikki and I have had some "girl" days, which I love so much! She inspires me to be better. I wish I was more like her....
That's Radley in the picture, now 6 months old and her big brother, Tucker who just turned 14. Lord, I LOVE that boy! And now, the Radster is right up there with him.
Since I've posted last, Radley was born, and my aunt passed away. What's that song about "and when I die and when I'm gone, they'll be one more child born to carry on" Blood, Sweat and Tears, I think. My aunt was 85 and some change and had only been on medication a few short months. Had never had high blood pressure, nothing, was healthy as horse. She was a cool person and if you met her, you would never believe she was 85. I'll miss her so much, already do.

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad to see you posting again. I just love that picture, she is adorable and Tucker is such a good looking young man..growning up too fast.

    ReplyDelete